Friday, January 2, 2009

Just call me Olive

No run today.
Went to the gym instead, sat in the sauna for 15 minutes, got out, cooled off, and went back in for 10 minutes more.
It's been way too long since I've done that and it FELT GREAT!
I was so wonderfully relaxed afterward. It was absolutely worth skipping the workout.

Before I got in the sauna, I weighed on the medical scale in the dressing room.
121.
How can that be? I eat junkety junk food as much as I want and, let's face it, I haven't really been on top of any real exercise regime in the last few months.
Ugh.
Must build muscle!
Despite what those on the other end of the scale may think, being scrawny-fied is NOT the gold at the end of the diet rainbow.
Ugh. I mean, really, nobody ever holds Olive Oyl up as the epitome of good health, now do they?

No comments: