Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love my coffee.

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days.
Here's what I've been doing, exercise-wise:
Thursday I went back to Spinning class - 55 minutes of serious cardio and sweat, sweat, sweat. I'm not even going to mention the sauna anymore. If I go to the gym, the sauna's a given.
Friday & Saturday: no workout either day.
Sunday: Ran nine miles around town with Barry, Eric, Glen, Lanier, Matt, Mark & Whitney.
Monday: Ran five miles around town with Kristi & Madelyn.
Tuesday: Spinning class (only 45 minutes as Jim was filling in for Debbie, whose classes are usually a bit more intense and a bit longer). Still, though, Jim gave us a good steady workout with five "laps" that included a short seated flat, a medium seated climb and a lengthy standing climb followed by a three-minute seated flat recovery.
OK.
That's all for now.
Time for more coffee.

No comments: