Wednesday, July 16, 2008

40 years, 10 days

OK, so I ran today. Couldn't get motivated early enough to take advantage of the mid-70 degree morning so by the time I hit the track at 11:30 (behind the 8-10 pound stroller with the 26 pound tot in it) the temp was soaring up into the 80s and the heat index was even higher, of course.
Oh well, after four solid days with no workout, I enjoyed being out there working up a good sweat and a good steady heart rate despite the heat.

DSL for Tuesday July 15
* Breakfast - None
* Lunch - spinach linguine with sauteed tofu chunks, zuchinni & yellow squash
* Snack - what else? Doritos!
* Dinner - salad: romayne lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, cheddar chunks, Boca Chik'n pieces & ranch dressing

Brian and I are planning to run a 5K in Huntsville this Saturday evening. My times have been so pitiful lately, I'll be satisfied if I can just manage to come in under 30 minutes!

No comments: